Dealpath is looking for an experienced Senior AI/ML Engineer to join our growing team, delivering best-in-class solutions for the Commercial Real Estate industry. This is an opportunity to join a team of innovators and play a critical role by utilizing your NLP expertise to define, explore, build and deliver state-of-the-art ML solutions for document processing and search that are crucial for company growth and product roadmap.
This is a high visibility product engineering initiative and you will be working alongside Engineers who have delivered a category creating enterprise SaaS platform. Dealpath is the leading SaaS deal management platform that empowers firms involved in the acquisition, development, and financing of commercial real estate assets.
You're excited about this opportunity because you'll:
- Document parsing and NER, search ranking and question-answer systems.
- Experiment, Evaluate, Fine tune, prototype, build and help with model deployment..
- Build robust data and ML pipelines.
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams, especially product management to define and build ML solutions to enhance our customer experience.
- Lead evaluation and integration of various LLM in a privacy preserving manner to facilitate semantic search.
- Monitor the ML Pipelines to detect the data & model drift.
- Be involved in technology research, capability building across newer technologies and tools in Machine Learning / Deep Learning/ Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics ecosystem at scale.
We're excited that you have:
- Experience designing high quality NLP solutions using Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc and incorporating them into a highly scalable revenue generating enterprise SaaS solution.
- You have worked closely with cross-functional team members including product management and key business stakeholders to deliver on the product road map.
- Build quality control metrics and methodology to evaluate the quality of data annotation.
- Design and develop data annotation guidelines and workflows.
- Manage and process large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- Have built tools to assess model performance and evaluate drifts in quality.
- Have a fearless attitude to experiment, explore, build and also mentor.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Linguistics, Computational Linguistics, Natural Language Processing (NLP), or other related fields.
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer, and prior experience implementing NLP at an enterprise level company.
- Must have experience with deep learning frameworks/Tools such as Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow.
- Must have experience with data processing and manipulation preferable with Go or Python.
- Experience working with and fine tuning existing models esp from Hugging Face
- Excellent communication and strong organizational skills with a keen eye for details.
For Bonus Points:
- Experience building semantic search engines / vector search.
- Design and implement data pipelines for information retrieval, data processing, and data transformation including but not limited to working with data annotation teams
- Machine Learning Operations (MLOps) experience.
- Experience with LLM like GPT, Bard or other Generative AI technologies
- Awareness about model bias and ability to resolve this
The Perks & Culture:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Hybrid work policy
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- The estimated pay range for California candidates for this position is $190,000 - $210,000 base. This position is also eligible for Dealpath's equity plan. Your compensation will be based upon several factors including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and the skills assessed in Dealpath's interview process.
- Your actual compensation will be confirmed in writing at the time of offer.
- Dealpath's compensation ranges are determined by current market data, so compensation data posted on our job posts may change as new market data becomes available.
Our mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. We believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape the built world.
Dealpath is the industry's leading cloud-based deal management platform, and is expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $10 Trillion of transactions supported on the platform with leading firms like Blackstone, AEW, Oxford, Nuveen, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the "Top Technology" at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. We're engineering an industry-defining company to power the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Our company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milstein, Bechtel, and Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
We value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture - we'd love to meet you!