Daisy is a modern, full-service condo and co-op property management. We combine thoughtful people, new technology, and hard-won processes to make buildings work for their residents—not the other way around. Since our summer 2022 launch, we’ve been the fastest growing property management company in New York, and we’re not slowing down now. If you’re looking for a challenge and an opportunity with a devoted, inventive, united team, Daisy might be the place for you. Join us, and let’s make a lasting impact on the way people live together.
Daisy's Marketing team is growing, and we’re looking for a creative Content creator. In this exciting role, you'll own content creation and drive the strategy, collaborating with team members to boost our brand presence and engage with our online community. The ideal candidate should possess a deep understanding of visual storytelling, have video production skills, and a passion for creating relevant content that resonates with our target audience. With all the new AI and GPT tools you should be interested in leveraging them to support you in creating quality videos, social posts, lifestyle pieces, and more.
- Develop, plan, and execute high-quality content (video, multimedia, etc) that aligns with our brand and lifestyle, driving engagement and awareness.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end video production process, including ideation, storyboarding, shooting, editing, and post-production.
- Create visually compelling videos using a variety of techniques, such as live-action, animation, motion graphics, and more.
- Develop and implement comprehensive digital strategies to increase our brand visibility and audience engagement
- Monitor and analyze social media performance and user engagement metrics, fine-tuning strategies based on data-driven insights
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align content with marketing initiatives and company goals
- Keep up to date with the latest trends, tools, and best practices in content creation, video creation, relevant AI tools, brand and social media marketing
- Manage social media channels
- Extremely creative and quick thinking - you’re constantly coming up with new ideas
- Open-minded - always trying different approaches and ideas - nothing is too crazy
- Self-starter - once you’ve got the idea, you run with it, and see it through
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality, engaging multimedia content (e.g., graphics, videos, animations)
- knowledgeable in video production techniques, including camera operation, lighting, sound recording, and post-production processes
- 2+ years of proven experience in social media strategy and content creation for brands
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A creative and innovative mindset with an analytical approach to making data-driven decisions
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bonus: Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, video, production, or a related field
- Bonus: Proficiency in social media management, analytics tools, and scheduling platforms (e.g., Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social)
Base Salary Range
Please note Daisy’s compensation is made up of a base salary and stock options within the company.