At Therma° we are combating climate change by building the smart cold chain. We're a mission-driven team of experienced entrepreneurs, engineers, and food industry professionals creating IoT-powered technology that ensures safety and sustainability, from farm to fork.
A Content Marketer is responsible for creating and distributing valuable and relevant content to attract and engage a target audience, with the goal of driving profitable customer action. They collaborate with other teams to develop and execute content strategies that align with business objectives. This role also plays a key role in improving our website's visibility and ranking on search engines.
- Create high-quality and engaging content for our website, blog, social media platforms, and other marketing materials.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to optimize content for search engines and social media platforms.
- Analyze website traffic and user behavior using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and use this data to improve content and SEM/SEO strategies.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales team to develop content and SEO strategies that align with overall business goals.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, changes to search engine algorithms, the impact of social signals on ranking and driving traffic, and emerging SEO techniques.
- Optimize website content, including landing pages, frequently asked questions, engaging and trending blog articles, and product descriptions, for SEO and user experience.
- Monitor and report on the performance of content added to the company's website via our marketing automation tool and our various analytics tools.
- Develop link-building and hashtag strategies to improve website authority, social media presence, and backlink profile.
- Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Proven experience in content creation and SEO optimization.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficient in using SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMrush.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web development languages.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and draw insights.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and communicate effectively.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of AI technologies such as Chat GPT to augment the content team efforts.
- Proficient in Google Docs suite.
- Good knowledge of the marketing technology stack.
- Hubspot knowledge is deeply preferred.
- You are a creative thinker with a passion for creating compelling content and optimizing it for search engines to show the world that we can effectively reduce our dependence on electricity.
- You are driven to work at companies that have a meaningful impact on stanching CO2e emissions.
This role reports directly to the Growth Architect and is remote role.
- $70,000 – $85,000
- 0.05% – 0.10% equity
Therma° is a technology startup that builds IoT-powered temperature monitoring and analytics, which prevent food, product, and energy waste, the major drivers of climate change. Deployed across industry leaders, including McDonalds, Burger King, Domino's, TGI Fridays, 7-Eleven and Wyndham Hotels, we partner with diverse organizations, from national restaurant brands to top supply chain businesses in food and healthcare, to increase profits while protecting our planet.
Founded by experienced entrepreneurs from Harvard, Columbia and UC Santa Barbara, we're a mission-driven team passionate about food, climate and health. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and supported by experienced venture capitalists including D. E. Shaw, Deciens Capital, Sequoia Capital, Govtech Fund, Collaborative Fund, and Social Capital.
At Therma°, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.