MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
The Role: We are seeking a highly motivated Data Analytics Engineer to join our team. As a Data Analytics Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing natural language processing (NLP) and AI-based solutions to enhance our products and services. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to identify and solve complex problems using NLP and AI techniques.
- Design, develop, and implement NLP and AI-based solutions to enhance our products and services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, software engineers, customer support specialists and product managers, to define and deliver NLP and AI solutions.
- Conduct data analysis and exploratory research to identify potential areas for improvement.
- Build and maintain large-scale data pipelines and ETL processes to support NLP and AI workflows.
- Utilize programming languages such as Python, R, and SQL to develop and deploy NLP and AI models. Leverage and integrate with GPT models.
- Implement best practices for NLP and AI model training, validation, and deployment to ensure accuracy, scalability, and maintainability.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of NLP and AI models, and refine them to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest NLP and AI research and techniques, and share your knowledge with the team.
Required Experience and Skills
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven experience in developing and deploying NLP and AI-based solutions.
- Strong programming skills in Python, R, and SQL.
- Experience with NLP and AI frameworks such as NLTK, Spacy, TensorFlow, or PyTorch.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as MicroStrategy preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are a passionate and driven Data Analytics Engineer who wants to make an impact with cutting-edge technologies, we would love to hear from you!
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex age, genetic information, or any other legally-protected basis.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment /Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703-848-8600.