GoFreight is the #1 cloud-based Freight Forwarding Management Software that empowers small and medium-sized freight forwarders by making it easier to start, run, and grow their business. We recently raised $23M in Series A funding from leading US-based VCs and currently have 80+ GoFreighters across the USA and Asia. We’ve grown ARR 550% since 2019, serving hundreds of happy customers.
About The Role
The role of Demand Generation Manager reports to the VP of Marketing. It will work with many organizational functions, including sales, marketing/sales operations, product, and customer success. This role requires someone agile with solid B2B demand generation experience, a results-oriented drive, and thrives on creating and managing demand generation programs.
We require this person to possess a strong sense of ownership, drive, and a collaborative spirit who can balance campaign and program planning with solid execution and excels in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Additional responsibilities include designing, planning, managing, optimizing, and delivering highly successful integrated demand marketing programs, including email, SEM/PPC, paid social media, webinars, virtual and live events, ABM, and more to support marketing’s commitment to sales pipeline and revenue through full-funnel demand generation support.
What will you do:
- Develop, execute, optimize, and report on integrated demand marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline including:
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of campaign performance with granular tracking across marketing KPIs
- Optimize and drive continuous improvement across campaigns and programs
- Research and test new campaign channels and program types
- Facilitate regular feedback sessions with the sales team to inform them of current and upcoming programs and discuss challenges, successes, and optimization opportunities
- Assist in the ideation and creation of content that will help drive lead acquisition and sales acceleration that is aligned with the customer journey
- Deliver performance-driven demand campaigns through results-driven, both in existing channels and by experimenting with new channels and techniques. Monitor and analyze campaign performance against marketing objectives
- Cultivate a data-driven mentality in partnership with sales operations with an emphasis on analytics, insight, and recommended actions that optimize results
- Drive qualified leads and optimize lead conversions to meet/exceed monthly marketing KPIs
- Continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and growth. Test to identify areas for additional investment and areas for reprioritization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and align customer journey and content roadmap; contribute to writing and editing emails, landing pages, and additional content
- Engage/Leverage cross-functional teams––content, creative, product, product marketing, events marketing, sales, and customer success teams
- Partner with sales and product teams to align demand marketing objectives with go-to-market strategies
- 7+ years of multi-channel B2B demand generation experience
- A solid understanding of B2B marketing, sales funnel, and demand generation metrics
- A track record of delivering consistent, sustained qualified lead flow and pipeline to sales
- Experience planning and executing diverse types of demand generation campaigns: persona-based, ICP, industry/vertical, and product solution campaigns and programs
- Thorough understanding and practical application of buyer’s journey, ICPs, target accounts, and optimizing demand generation channels
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent communicator and team builder; knows how to build organizational support and credibility across multiple functions within the company
- As required, the ability to optimize emails, create landing pages, draft ad copy
- Strong project management skills: able to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise with CRM and marketing automation platforms: Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce
- Additional experience with Google Analytics (GA4), WordPress, Zendesk, Drift, Outreach, SalesLoft, GPT, Jasper
- Bonus for coding skills: CSS, HTML, JQuery, Python
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field