We are a FinTech startup in stealth mode, with a fantastic product idea backed by one of Europe's top VCs and tier 1 international angels. We are on a mission to offer consumers sustainable purchasing options that are more needed than ever in a recession.
Financial health is a critical topic for the next decade, and we have built a fantastic team to define the future of Fintech together.
Google #Klarnaschulden, and you know what we mean!
Are you ready to take part in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
We seek a Freelance Digital Marketing Specialist with experience in leading end-to-end digital campaigns in an early-stage startup, including but not limited to defining the tools and managing end-to-end campaigns and A-B testing.
- Build, develop, and execute programmatic digital campaigns:
- Performance marketing channels (Google, YouTube)
- Paid social media (Meta, TikTok, Linkedin)
- Responsible for traffic, lead generation, and the budget of all campaigns.
- Identify new traffic opportunities and test new channels to support growth and company goals.
- Continuous involvement with trends, new advertising forms, and digital communication strategies.
- Drive content strategy with external content creators, including display and video formats.
- Conduct strategic A/B tests across channels and iterate on ad creative to meet performance goals.
- Experience in managing and maintaining various performance marketing channels in Germany.
- Use AI tools (Chat GPT, Pencil, Hyros, albert.ai, Headlime, Descript, Varos, Stable Diffusion, etc.) to conduct research, solve problems, and develop meaningful content.
- You have a proven track record of effectively creating demand-generation campaigns for an early-stage, pre-market fit startup product.
- Experience with vigorous A/B testing of content across a variety of channels simultaneously.
- You have a successful degree in marketing or a comparable qualification.
- You have some professional experience in B2C digital marketing and in-depth knowledge of social media
- Experience in B2C Fintech and B2C E Commerce
- You have good knowledge in dealing with content management for social as well as excellent expression in the German language and excellent command of English.
- You have initial experience in project management.
- Your strengths include teamwork in a demanding service environment and the curiosity to constantly familiarize yourself with new subject areas.
- Lots of impacts: Joining early in the team
- Growth opportunities: You will have opportunities to stretch yourself and develop new skills while growing a new venture
- Collaborate & Learn: Unique opportunity to work with our CPO and Co-founder
- Fun place to work: Great culture & diversity is crucial for us
Join us now!
We are an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.