We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Full Stack Engineer to help us create rapid prototypes and transition them into production-ready systems.
What you'll be doing as a Full Stack Engineer:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project requirements and objectives for integrating LLMs into our products
- Design, develop, and optimize front-end and back-end components throughout the entire project lifecycle, from MVP demonstrations to production-ready systems
- Rapidly prototype and iterate on ideas, incorporating feedback from stakeholders to refine and align the solution with business goals
- Ensure seamless integration of LLMs into existing systems, including designing and implementing connectors, APIs and DBs
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and advancements in LLM applications, focusing on transforming them into valuable business products.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of full-stack development experience
- Experience in creating products using cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud)
- Experience with Python3 frameworks back-end (e.g. Django, Flask, FastAPI) Proven experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Gitlab), Git, Linux, Docker and Container management tools (Kubernetes)
- Strong understanding of software development best practices, design patterns, and architecture principles.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with AI/ML technologies, like computer vision, NLP or reinforcement learning
- Experience in commercializing ChatGPT or GPT3/4 for business applications
- Pet-projects on Github, participation in open source community.
Zero Cognitive Systems is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.