About Us: Recognized by INC. Magazine as one of America’s fastest-growing companies, FloWater is redefining the future of drinking water. Wherever people work, rest and play—at thousands of offices, schools, hotels, gyms and events, FloWater is transforming ordinary tap water into ultra-purified, great-tasting premium drinking water. On a mission to end single-use plastic water bottles, FloWater’s amazing and dedicated team of committed professionals achieved record sales in 2022 as business and consumer demand for safe, plastic-free water continues to soar. With its recent acquisition by Bluewater, the Sweden-based powerhouse, FloWater is now part of a global movement and platform of water purification solutions. Mission & Outcomes: FloWater was founded with a simple idea and a big vision. As we expand across the United States, we are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our team and play a crucial role in our marketing efforts.
Great Candidates: You will be responsible for assisting in the planning, implementation, and execution of various marketing campaigns and strategies. Your creativity, organizational skills, and attention to detail will be instrumental in driving our brand’s success and reaching our target audience effectively.
Responsibilities and Role:
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing plans, including online and offline campaigns, social media, email marketing, content creation, and some events
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and maintain marketing materials, ensuring consistent messaging and brand guidelines across all channels and with our parent company, Bluewater
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement
- Maintain an updated competitor profile for the business units and support the sales team
- Assist in managing social media platforms, including content scheduling, monitoring engagement, and analyzing performance metrics (which will include overseeing a social media consultant / content creator at times)
- Coordinate and manage the production of marketing materials such as brochures, presentations, newsletters, and advertisements
- Support the planning and execution of events, trade shows, and conferences, including logistics, booth setup, and promotional activities
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives, providing recommendations for optimization and to communicate / report on these to leadership
- Assist in maintaining marketing databases, CRM systems, and email marketing platforms
- Collaborate with external agencies, vendors, and partners to ensure the timely delivery of marketing materials and services
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to bring innovative ideas and strategies to the team
- Projects include helping with our brand transition, updating sales materials, and managing video content
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or a similar role, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of marketing principles, digital marketing, and social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling content and effectively convey ideas
- Proficiency in using marketing software tools, CRM systems, and analytics platforms, including a capacity to begin to utilize Chat GPT
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Creative mindset with an eye for design and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to drive insights and make data-driven decisions
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Team player with the ability to collaborate effectively across different teams and stakeholders
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a passion for marketing and a desire to continuously learn and grow
Join our team and contribute to the success of our brand by becoming an integral part of our marketing efforts. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, develop your skills, and significantly impact our overall marketing strategy. If you are a creative and results-oriented professional with a passion for marketing, we would love to hear from you.
Please note this is not a fully remote position. FloWater will have a hybrid model of work by the end of 2023. Candidates must be Denver based and have availability to come into the office on a consistent basis working within a hybrid schedule.
Compensation: This is a full-time, salaried position with a competitive base salary of $53,000 - $60,000 depending on experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, F.S.A, 401k), partially paid parental leave policy, and Paid Time Off.
Our Commitment: FloWater believes we can perform at our best when we are able to be our authentic selves. We strive to create a culture that celebrates our differences and supports diversity, creating an equitable and inclusive workplace for all. FloWater does not discriminate and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender orientation/expression, age, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information, or disability.