Are you obsessed with data, partner success, taking action, and changing the game? If you have a whole lot of hustle and a touch of nerd, come work with Pattern! We want you to use your skills to push one of the fastest-growing companies in the US to the top of the list.
Pattern is the premier partner for global ecommerce acceleration and is headquartered in Utah's Silicon Slopes tech hub—with offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America. Valued at $2 billion, Pattern has been named one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America by Deloitte and one of best-led companies in America by Inc. More than 100 global brands—like Nestle, Sylvania, Kong, Panasonic, Sorel, and Pandora—rely on Pattern's global ecommerce acceleration platform to scale their business around the world. We place employee experience at the center of our business model and have been recognized as one of America's Most Loved Workplaces®.
We need a Principal Product Manager to help shape and execute our vision for how content drives ecommerce growth for our partners. Your primary task will be to build tools that help our partners create and publish outstanding content like images, videos, and product descriptions. Leveraging generative AI will be a huge part of the role. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders including designers, engineers, and business leaders from our SaaS arm,
Amplifi.io, to deliver exceptional solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a day in the life of a Principal Product Manager?
- You will become the expert on customers’ priorities and pain points, and then you will translate those needs into requirements for game-changing features
- Once you know what features customers need, you will work with Design and Engineering teams to define, prioritize, and deliver
- You will own a product roadmap and use quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions about prioritization and tradeoffs
- You will partner closely with leaders from the business to make sure that the features you build will help take the company to the next level
What will I need to thrive in this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Proven product management experience in a similarly senior role
- Data driven focus on KPI’s to help make critical operational decisions with high growth products
- Demonstrated ability to perform in top 10% of your peers
What does high performance look like?
- You have working knowledge within product information management (PIM) and digital asset management (DAM) tools
- You have domain knowledge in the ecommerce industry
- You are familiar with generative AI (ChatGPT, Midjourney, etc), cloud architecture, and data science principles
- You will take full ownership of your projects and follow through to completion
What is my potential for career growth?
- Pattern is pre-IPO and growing fast. Amplifi.io is the foundational SaaS element to this complex ecommerce accelerator company and is focused on promoting from within. As such, opportunities for growth and people management in the future are numerous.
What is the team like?
- You will work closely with other Product Managers, designers and development teams between the US and India, and be supervised by a Director of Product Management. You will also be mentored by the Chief Product Officer and meet with him on a regular basis to discuss your performance. This team is data driven and results oriented. You will collaborate regularly with members of your team to implement actionable solutions. Ideas and input are encouraged from all members.
Sounds great! What’s the company culture?
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Game Changers - A game changer is someone who looks at problems with an open mind and shares new ideas with team members, regularly reassesses existing plans and attaches a realistic timeline to goals, makes profitable, productive, and innovative contributions, and actively pursues improvements to Pattern’s processes and outcomes.
- Data Fanatics - A data fanatic is someone who recognizes problems and seeks to understand them through data, draws unbiased conclusions based on data that lead to actionable solutions, and continues to track the effects of the solutions using data.
- Partner Obsessed - An individual who is partner obsessed clearly explains the status of projects to partners and relies on constructive feedback, actively listens to partner’s expectations, and delivers results that exceed them, prioritizes the needs of your partners, and takes the time to create a personable experience for those interacting with Pattern.
- Team of Doers - Someone who is a part of a team of doers uplifts team members and recognizes their specific contributions, takes initiative to help in any circumstance, actively contributes to supporting improvements, and holds themselves accountable to the team as well as to partners.
What is the hiring process?
- Initial phone interview with Pattern’s talent acquisition team
- Video interview with a hiring manager
- Onsite interviews with panels of department leaders
- Final video interview with members of the Product team
- Professional reference checks
- Executive review
How can I stand out as an applicant?
- Be prepared to talk about professional accomplishments with specific data to quantify examples
- Be ready to talk about how you can add value and be the best addition to the team
- Focus on mentioning how you would be partner obsessed at Pattern
- Be prepared to talk about any side projects related to data and analytics
Why should I work at Pattern?
Pattern offers big opportunities to make a difference in the ecommerce industry! We are a company full of talented people that evolves quickly and often. We set big goals, work tirelessly to achieve them, and we love our Pattern community. We also believe in having fun and balancing our lives, so we offer awesome benefits that include
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
Pattern provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Pattern is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.