Annalect’s 2,000+ innovators leverage data and technology to help clients across Omnicom build relationships that matter — whether that means fostering consumers’ trust in brands, building new experiences, or delivering advanced analytics where it’s most needed. Annalect is the driving force behind Omni, Omnicom’s unique open operating system, which works hand-in-hand with clients’ and partners’ data and tools, to orchestrate better marketing outcomes.
Annalect’s unique approach to data and technology – one that relies on transparency, neutrality, and interoperability – allows us to deliver purpose-built and scalable solutions that make data actionable. Our advanced teams of product leaders, data scientists, consultants, and engineers enable us to meet the business goals of our internal and external clients.
The Annalect Engineering team is an engaged and innovative group of technologists that includes backend, frontend, full-stack, and data engineers. It is comprised of remote team members who are highly collaborative and committed to a culture of work/life balance and continual learning and development.
Required Skills And Qualifications
- BS, MS, in Computer Science, Computational Linguistics, or a related field, or equivalent real-world experience
- Knowledge of Vector databases such as Pinecone or Milvus with experience in at least one type of databases (MSQL/ PSQL)
- Experience with LangChain and Auto-GPT is a plus
- Familiarity with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and Hive
- Proven ability to independently execute projects from concept to implementation and to maintain a live product
- At least 2 years of previous software engineering experience. Basic knowledge of Command-Line and Python
- Proven ability to write clear and specific instructions for NLP models
- Experience with interactive problem-solving techniques. Familiarity with iterative design methodologies. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Solid knowledge of data structures, data formats, and data modeling
- Passion for Technology: Excitement for new technology, bleeding edge applications, and a positive attitude towards solving real-world challenges
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Prompt/Embedding Engineer to join our technology team. In this role, you will work on developing and enhancing AI language models, with a focus on GPT-3.5-turbo and GPT-4. Experience with LangChain and Auto-GPT is a plus.
- Write clear and specific instructions for the NLP models to follow. Use interactive techniques to refine models and responses. Use iterative design methodologies to continually improve model performance and accuracy.
- Design and implement efficient embeddings and prompt engineering solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers and software engineers, to ensure prompt generation is integrated seamlessly into our software products.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in NLP and machine learning technologies and integrate them into our development process.
Perks of working at Annalect
- Culture! We have an incredibly fun, collaborative environment that encourages engagement and work/life balance
- Generous PTO that includes vacation days, personal days, a fantastic Summer Friday program and extended time off around the holiday season.
- As part of Omnicom, we have the backing and resources of a global billion-dollar company, but also have the flexibility and pace of a “startup” - we move fast, break things, and innovate.
Compensation Range: $91,000 to $130,000. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on relevant experience, other job-related qualifications/skills, and geographic location (to account for comparative cost of living). The Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, Benefits include: health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), Healthcare Flexible Spending Account, Dependence Care Flexible Spending Account, vacation, sick, personal days, paid parental leave, paid medical leave, and STD/LTD insurance benefits.
Annalect, a division of Omnicom Media Group, reaffirms its commitment to the policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and to carrying out this policy at all of its offices. It shall be the policy of Omnicom Media Group to (1) recruit, select, hire, train, promote, pay, discipline and terminate employees in all job classifications without regard to age, race, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, alienage, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other basis upon which discrimination against or harassment of employees or applicants for employment is prohibited under any applicable federal, state or local equal opportunity employment laws and (2) ensure that all personnel actions are administered without discrimination in violation of applicable law.