Contents is a SaaS martech company that has developed a proprietary software platform that allows its users, through its advanced data analysis and machine learning algorithms, to rapidly produce digital content on various topics and in multiple languages, without compromising quality. The platform integrates modules for analyzing online and competitor trends and behavioral signals to power NLP and NLG modules to generate AI-based content.
We are looking for a Prompt Engineer to join our team and ensure the creation of effective prompts for our AI-generated content in multiple languages.
The candidate will be responsible for working with computational linguists and data scientists to develop and refine the prompts used for the company’s products, optimizing prompt performance, and staying up-to-date on the latest developments in AI, natural language processing, and machine learning.
The candidate will work with different teams within our company to create and improve prompts that meet the needs of our customers and users.
- Design, develop, test, and refine prompts for AI-generated text.
- Collaborate with computational linguists and data scientists in the product development process.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of prompts.
- Stay updated on the latest developments in AI, natural language processing, and machine learning.
- Provide support to the product team to understand prompt engineering best practices.
- Deliver reports on fast performance and progress in development.
- Increase the team’s know-how in prompt engineering/NLG.
Requirements & Skills:
- Relevant education and certifications in computational linguistics, computer science, AI, or a related field.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of AI-related tools such as ChatGPT.
- Have at least a high-level familiarity with the architecture and operation of large language models.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (e.g. Python) and data analysis techniques.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A curious attitude towards the latest developments in AI.
- A proven work experience as a Prompt Engineer or in a similar role is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Python and frameworks such as TensorFlow, Langchain, and PyTorch is a plus.
Your Core Values
· Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player
We Like People Who
· Are open to suggestions, collaborative, and thrive in team environments
· Love and are willing to learn new technologies and styles
· Are scrappy, and entrepreneurial with the ability to turn around high-quality projects quickly without depending on a large team
We are an equal-opportunity employer and highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.