You have the opportunity to be surrounded by, learn from and grow with the top 1% of real estate professionals in North America. Come grow with us as our Operations Manager. We have a proven path and will provide you with the models, systems, tools, coaching, training, and accountability that ensure success. Show up with the will and commitment to succeed. In addition to creating a limitless growth path for your career, you also can earn opportunities for revenue share, growth share, vesting, investing, and earning an opportunity to become a part of our consulting team.
Who Develops You: Team Operator
What You’re Great At:
You are an organized, methodical and driven professional with a servant leader's heart. Systems are your jam -- creating them, implementing them, refining them. Your attention to detail is unsurpassed and you thrive on your high standards, quality of work, and your ability to serve others. You are an empire protector focused on protecting the time and resources of yourself and the rest of the team.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, implement, maintain, and OWN all systems for delivering excellent internal and external customer service, internal communication, team calendar, company social media presence internally and externally, office management, client care systems, team retention and recognition including events, and referrals.
- Hiring and leadership of in-house and virtual support staff.
- Own the agent onboarding process, including holding trainings in person and virtually.
- Create and own systems for maintaining integrity of the database, including holding agents accountable to activities.
- Manage the quality of all buyer contract-to-close, including overseeing a virtual professional who completes many of the tasks and creating systems for increased efficiencies and experience.
- Provide a world class client experience for clients through phone and email on behalf of the team through contract and beyond.
- Act as the liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, escrow companies, and mortgage brokers for buyer contract-to-close.
- Support the team growth efforts through posting recruiting ads, calling agent recruits, and scheduling appointments for the Team Operator.
- Ensure all team receipts are obtained and submit to the finance team, when reports are generated, take ownership of finding opportunities to reduce expenses.
- Create and maintain the team’s operations manual that documents all systems and standards that are not able to exist within our technology leverage, Brivity.
- Keep the team leaders informed regarding any problems or issues that arise and help to develop solutions.
- Commit to weekly 1:1 coaching sessions, PLACE trainings, and Brivity trainings.
Skills and Character Necessary:
- Notice and take pride in the details
- Team player and team oriented
- Ability to take accountability
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proven ability to lead yourself and others with conviction
- Culture Keeper
- Taking initiative and ownership of projects once asked to do them and following up with status updates
- Ability and desire to focus on one task for at least an hour during time blocks
- Positive and direct communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to problem solve and use critical thinking daily
- Follow a current process as well as improving them and create new processes
- Learning-based and growth-minded
- Proactive vs. reactive
- Impeccably organized
- Knowledge of basic office suite software and calendaring systems
- Excellent time management skills
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm and motivated under pressure
- Have patience with a high volume, detailed role
- Use social media for the benefit of the company as an ambassador
- 2+ years experience in an operations role.
- Knowledge of AI technology (Chat GPT, Jasper, etc) not required, but a bonus.
- Requires a prior work history that demonstrates the ability to plug into and improve existing systems, understand complexities of a process flow and lean processes, and provide an enthusiastic level of support to a team.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Compensation DOE, range from $45,000 to $55,000, with additional compensation in the form of a bonus structure
- Real estate license or experience is not required for this role, but would be considered a bonus!
- This role will be in office, Monday through Friday, with the occasionally need to work evenings and weekends for events
We are excited to meet the person(s) that truly believe they could be a match!