About the team
At Zillow, we believe in revolutionizing the real estate industry by simplifying the home buying and selling process. Our mission is to help millions of people across the country unlock life's next chapter by making real estate transactions more efficient and customer-centric. We are a dedicated team of skilled product managers, program managers, engineers, analysts, and operators, working together to create and launch innovative products and services at a rapid pace. As we continue to grow, we need your expertise! We are seeking an experienced Sr. Product Operations Specialist with a strong background in automation and AI solutions to help us develop agent-facing products and services that streamline real estate agent operations and improve transaction management.
About the role
As a Sr. Product Operations Specialist on our team, you will:
- Collaborate with Product Managers to analyze existing processes and create new templates, tools, and playbooks to enhance operational efficiency and success for real estate agent teams
- Contribute to the development of operational processes to support product expansion for new partners and customers, collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Assist in defining and executing go-to-market strategies for agent-centric products and services, focusing on improving team transactions
- Work closely with Zillow Premier Agents and teams utilizing Zillow products that focus on streamlining real estate agent operations and enhancing transaction management
- Support the management of program timelines, dependencies, and risks by effectively communicating with stakeholders and partners
- Deliver clear, concise, and appropriate communication to senior management, business partners, and peers across the organization
- Participate in regular rhythm-of-business processes, including quarterly and annual planning, monthly business reviews, and goal/OKR tracking
- Help expand and scale our products and services using innovative automation and AI solutions
- Exercise considerable personal discretion in developing and implementing new business practices that serve both internal and external customers and partners
This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $75,500.00 - $120,500.00 Annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York City and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
We are excited to meet you! You demonstrate…
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Product Specialist, or similar role in a tech environment, with a focus on automation and AI solutions
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to independently manage multiple priorities, navigate ambiguous problems, align business partners, and hold partners accountable for deliverables
- Flexibility in thinking and execution; when faced with obstacles, you find alternative solutions
- Clear and concise communication skills, effectively engaging with a wide range of partners and stakeholders
- No prior real estate experience required, but a strong interest in revolutionizing the industry is essential
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make home a reality for more and more people.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do helps people get home and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making home a reality for more and more people.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages as well as parental leave, family benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected].
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.