Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.
- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire/ FTE Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - United States Only
- SALARY: Our client is looking to pay $200,000 – $250,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long term
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
When you join Braintrust, you will be invited to a screening process for Braintrust to learn more about your previous work experiences. Once completed, you will have access to the employer for this role and other top companies that seek high-quality talent. Apply to this job to kick off the process.
Senior Software Engineer at Cognosys AI
Join the Cognosys AI team and revolutionize the future of web-based AI agents! We are a dynamic startup with an exciting product designed to simplify complex tasks and enhance productivity. As a Software Engineer at Cognosys AI, you'll be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, partnering with major global companies and enjoying early access to exclusive, innovative tech yet to be released to the public.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5-10 years of software engineering experience
- Proficiency in TypeScript, NextJS, Tailwind Css, Prisma
- Experience with serverless architecture, building and deploying ML pipelines
- Knowledge or experience in Machine Learning (ML) techniques, such as fine tuning existing LLMs
- Familiarity with Langchain, PG Vector, Pinecone or similar technologies
- An understanding of prompt engineering, prompt chaining, and vector embeddings
- Backend database experience, specifically with PostgreSQL/SQL
- Understanding of Autonomous AI Agents,
- Experience building your own gpt3-like applications, such as agents,chatbots and other products in the AI space
- Develop and maintain our core web-based AI agent product
- Collaborate with a small, fast-paced team to deliver innovative solutions
- Implement new features and optimizations using TypeScript, NextJS, and Tailwindcss
- Contribute to backend infrastructure and database management
- Work directly with major global clients to implement and adapt our AI technology
What We Offer:
- The chance to work with cutting-edge AI technologies and help shape the future of AI-driven solutions
- A vibrant, fast-paced work environment that fosters collaboration and creativity
- Opportunities for growth and career development within the company
- A supportive team that values individual strengths and skills
- Unique opportunities to work closely with top-tier clients and access exclusive, innovative technologies
If you are a seasoned software engineer with a passion for making an impact in the AI space, we want to hear from you! Apply today and become a part of the Cognosys AI team as we redefine the possibilities of web-based AI agents and forge lasting partnerships with industry-leading organizations.
What you’ll be working on
Lead Investor is one of the big 3 (Google, Meta or Apple). Confidential for now.
Braintrust Job ID: 6525
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.