Lasso MD is a patient acquisition solution for healthcare practices, endorsed by the most reputable names in the industry. We empower practices to become better businesses through our marketing services, content marketplace, and fully integrated software tools. Our lean, self-managing team is made up of highly skilled individuals committed to creating world-class products.
As the Social Media Product Manager, your primary role will involve managing and scheduling content posts for our dental clients across hundreds of social accounts. This position requires a strong focus on systems and project management. You will collaborate closely with a team of content creators, utilizing AI extensively to generate captions at scale. In addition to daily department management, you'll be a key driver of future innovation and product feature development.
What Success Looks Like
- Less than 1% post failure rate across all accounts
- Increase engagement rates across client social media accounts.
- Implement workflow automations that lead to efficiency and improved product value.
- Develop strategies and tools to allow for scalable product customization
- Manage client content calendars using advanced systems.
- Implement semi-automated workflows for efficient content scheduling.
- Use AI tools for crafting compelling post captions.
- Partner with the in-house team to create engaging content.
- Offer strategic insights to improve our digital marketing platform.
- Keep pace with the latest social media trends and best practices.
- Guide the team in executing successful social media strategies.
- Analyze and report on performance metrics for continuous improvement.
- Ensure content and strategies align with client brand goals.
- 4+ years experience managing multiple social media accounts.
- 6+ years in marketing or social media role
- Recent role managing social systems such as Sendible, Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.
- Demonstrated success in managing Facebook and Instagram accounts at scale.
- Direct experience designing Chat GPT prompts for unique post captions.
- Recent experience working with complex spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prior role requiring cross-departmental communication and collaboration.
- Prior experience in a digital marketing agency or startup.
- Background in the dental or healthcare industry.
- Familiarity with the Sendible system.
Salary & Benefits
- $55,000-$70,000 per year (based on experience and geomarket rate)
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance