BluIP® is a Tier1, global service provider and communications technology partner to leaders in hospitality, restaurants, healthcare, small business, and enterprise. We develop and support a comprehensive suite of solutions including cloud voice, UCaaS, SIP Trunks, and our industry-disrupting, all-in-one artificial intelligence virtual agent solution, AIVA Connect™
We have built a brand around our deep commitment to the success of our customers, and do our best work when the challenges are complicated and the outcomes mission-critical. Add our legendary white glove service promise, and it is no wonder that we are trusted by more than 60,000 customers and the most recognized brands in the industries we serve.
We are seeking a highly motivated Solution Architect to join our professional, worldwide team of engineers and solution architects as they bring Unified Communications, Contact Center, Artificial Intelligence, and Software as a Services solutions to market. This position will be primarily dedicated to the BluIP Healthcare Team. BluIP HR follows policies and recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in ensuring a safe and productive work environment.
This position is in our Glendale, CA office or Remote in Southern California. Applicants should expect to work 50% in the Glendale office and 50% Remotely.
Compensation for this role includes an annual salary of $90K to $135k, depending on your experience, and the comprehensive benefits package that is outlined on our careers page.
BluIP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, experience, and business needs. We are deeply committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Product Marketing to bring solutions to market.
- Research, evaluate, and test healthcare innovation applications including, but not limited to, software, hardware, clinical and non-clinical applications. Applications such as Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Billing, Admit, Discharge, Transfer (ADT) message handling, Cloud PBX, Contact Center, Artificial Intelligence Assistant (AI), and Edge User Interface applications.
- Develop interoperability testing with EMR and other systems using HL7 FHIR
- Build consolidated reporting dashboards across multiple applications using business intelligence tools such as Power BI and Tableau
- Develop Artificial Intelligence applications using GPT-3.5 and 4, BioBERT, LLaMa and other Healthcare NLM and NLP solutions.
- Develop NLP applications that convert unstructured data into structured data.
- Develop NLP information extraction and medical coding and compliance applications.
- Work with BluIP engineering teams to properly propose complex technical solutions.
- Conduct customer and internal BluIP staff demonstrations of solutions.
- Support Field Sales Representatives by architecting and presenting solutions to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of relevant experience in healthcare clinical analytics and/or informatics.
- Clinical experience or operational experience in healthcare organizations in quality, care management, revenue cycle or analytics roles is required.
- Proficiency in Python, Java, C, C++, SQL, Knowledge of EMR platforms, HL7 FHIR, ChatGPT 3.5 and 4, BioBERT, LLaMa, and other Healthcare NLM and NLP.
- Professional, well-poised, with a strong desire to learn.
- Excellent in-person, video, and email communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and a self-starter.
- Ability to work remotely, but in constant collaboration with peers.
- Comfortable presenting to C-level audience. Capable of explaining complex solutions in a simplified, yet effective manner.
- Experience in data analytics comprehension, strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Ability to draw evidence-based conclusions in care, workflows, and public health trends.
- Support the new trends in interoperability, clinical information systems, population health and its application to the clinical services area.
- Expert in Microsoft 365 Business Suite including Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Power BI, and Power Apps.
- Excellent skills in Google Business Suite including Gmail, Sheets, Docs, and Slides.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for Artificial Intelligence, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team!